top of page

Savory Chicken On The Grill Is Easy With Bren's Savory Blend

This recipe doesn’t get any easier! Sprinkle Bren’s Savory Blend generously on both sides of a chicken breast or two. No need to rub or marinate, just place the meaty side down on your hot grill. Bren’s Savory Blend takes out all the guesswork so you don’t have to mix and match spices… Bren’s is already perfected for any entree.

Depending on the size of your chicken breasts, it takes about 30 minutes total on the grill. The time to turn the chicken breasts over is when the doneness of the chicken is showing on the edges and coming up on the sides… about half way or a little more.

At this point, your chicken is about 75% done after 15-20 minutes. Turn the breasts over and grill the remaining 25% done, another 10 minutes or so. 


Cut into the center and make sure the pink is all gone. Get your chicken off the grill, cover with foil, and let rest for a few minutes.

There you have a juicy, melt-in-your-mouth entree ready to serve with a big salad or your favorite veggies.

You can also slice it up your chicken and serve over some pasta with alfredo sauce & Bren’s Savory Blend! Double Delish!


Also try Bren’s Savory Blend on vegetables, soups, pasta, salads, turkey, fish, beef, lamb & pork.

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Goodness with Bren's Savory Blend!

Shop Now
bottom of page